To make an application to join Roche Angling Club. Please click on the ‘Join Us‘ button above.
For new members, please email email@example.com to receive a promotional code to purchase your membership.
Please note, all memberships run January 1st – December 31st. There is no concession for joining midway through the year.
For existing members seeking to renew, click on the Existing Member Login button and follow the prompts to renew your membership.
Payment can only be made using a debit or credit card.
You can find step by step guidance on how to purchase your membership or complete your renewal by clicking on this Clubmate Member help site link.
By joining as a member of Roche angling club, you are agreeing to adhere to our membership constitution and our byelaws. These can both be found via the Clubmate app. Our website hosts general information about the club, including: its lakes, Club news, Memberships, Work parties, and more, please visit https://rocheac.org.uk/. We operate both a public Facebook group as well as a private Facebook group which you may join and share catch report, time on the bank and general RAC news.
Terms of membership
- Roche angling club (RAC) is a member’s run club. The executive committee and sub-committee is run by volunteers who have the longevity of the club at heart. Being a member’s club, we welcome member input, feedback and voluntary help on our lakes and projects. We do not accept any abuse or unjustified criticism of any kind towards the committee or fellow anglers. Any case of this will be dealt with following our constitutional guidelines.
- Anglers seeking to apply for membership of Roche Angling Club will require the support of two club members and if the applicant does not know two existing members then the applicant will be required to attend an interview with the executive committee or sub-committee appointed by the Executive Committee at the earliest possible convenience. This will take place at one of our monthly work parties. New members are entitled to fish from the initial sign-up process.
- Candidates for Membership, other than Life or Honorary Membership shall complete an application form via Clubmate. All applicants must agree to the membership T&C’s before joining the club. All members must fill out contact details as well as a membership photo ID. RAC only accepts online payments made via Clubmate. We no longer accept cash or cheques.
- All members will be required to attend at least 2 work parties or support other Club activities during the membership year. Failure to do so will mean that reapplication for membership is not considered by the Executive Committee. These will be verified by lake wardens or part of the committee and can be booked via Clubmate.
- The annual membership fee and re-joining fee will be reviewed by the Executive Committee on an annual basis. All membership fees shall be decided at the AGM or at an EGM called for that purpose.
- Membership will run from the 1st January each year and all membership fees must be paid by the 31st of January to not pay a renewal fee. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiting of club membership renewal and a new membership must be purchased.
- All angling members of Roche AC must hold a valid rod licence.
|Senior Citizen Rate (62 and over)
|Disabled Rate (Proof of disability required)
|Junior Under 18
|Non fishing spouse/partner
- All memberships include sea and game section
- Full Membership- Any persons aged between 18 & 61 of age on or before the 1st
- Senior Citizen Membership – Any persons over the age of 62
- Disabled Membership- Valid proof of disability must be sent to the membership secretary on joining. Rocheanglingclub@gmail.com
- Non angling membership – any person who is a spouse, partner or parent/guardian of an angling member.